About Me

My photo
Taylorsville, Utah, United States
We got married December 15, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple. We don't have kids yet but we do have a sweet dog Bella and Roxie whom we love to play with. We love spending time with friends and family but most of all.....each other! :)

Sunday, February 24, 2008

A New Addition


Another new addition will be moving in with us this week-end. Lizy's younger brother will living with us while he pursues his motorcross racing dreams (or should we say while he finances his racing dreams!) Joey is a stud and we are excited he his going to stay with us.

School continues on as does life, however, we will be going on a Alaskan cruise with Franko and Jodi 2 days after graduation! That makes me super stoked!!

1 comment:

Kelly Fam said...

lizy,
oh my gosh, I still remember joey as this little 5 year running around with light blonde hair. I feel like one of those old ladies who pinches your cheek and says, 'I remember when you wore diapers.' Your blog is very fun. I look forward to reading it often.
Amber