I'm pretty sure there was a lack of action for some of the boys so they decided to throw the pumpkins in the air and try to hit the pins. They made more of a mess but had fun doing it and that is what it was all about!
We decided to be the Presidential candidates since that was quick and easy and pretty funny.Riley and Krista had made cute little "Super Peck" outfits too. Riley even showed me his poor hands after slaving over them all day! :) And Krista decided she didn't want me to see her face.......just kiddin! My favorite had to be our friend Franko's outfit because of his disturbing shirt that he found at savers.......make sure you read the whole shirt! Who thinks of these things?
We also had did bobbing for apples and it was cold outside and I didn't find out but the water in the tub didn't look very warm. Everyone got an apple except for Franco.......I guess he just didn't have a big enough mouth......or that Brandon wouldn't even give him a chance!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN and also Happy 30th birthday to my sister Heidi, we love you and know your watching over us! Keep up those beautiful sunsets! xoxo

1 comment:
Hey you guys, I'm so happy I found your blog! I found it through a friend's. This is Natalie... Do you remember who I am? I haven't seen you since your wedding... You guys look great and I hope you're doing good:) I'm going to add you guys to my friends list.
Post a Comment