We got married December 15, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple. We don't have kids yet but we do have a sweet dog Bella and Roxie whom we love to play with. We love spending time with friends and family but most of all.....each other! :)
So, we went to Yuba lake with some friends last weekend and it was a lot of fun. Time to relax and not have a care in the world......well, almost. The boys had fun throwing rocks at things in the water while us girls just chit chatted. We had fun and also learned that our dog Bella can swim! :)
I had so much fun on this trip - I'm glad you made a comment on my blog because I tried finding your blog and I couldn't...silly me. Thanks for taking so many cute pics of Kennady and the leg picture...ugh! It's cute of her though :)
HEY YOU TWO CRAZY KIDS! I totally saw you had a blog on the facebook and had to stalk ya :-). Cute pictures! Congrats Brandon on graduating! That's fantastic! Keep in touch little lamb!
5 comments:
I'm so jealous of your trip-good job Bella!!! I'll see you soon Lizy, I can't wait!
Looks like you guys had a good time!
We sure did. Really anytime I don't have to work is a good time! :)
I had so much fun on this trip - I'm glad you made a comment on my blog because I tried finding your blog and I couldn't...silly me. Thanks for taking so many cute pics of Kennady and the leg picture...ugh! It's cute of her though :)
HEY YOU TWO CRAZY KIDS! I totally saw you had a blog on the facebook and had to stalk ya :-). Cute pictures! Congrats Brandon on graduating! That's fantastic! Keep in touch little lamb!
Post a Comment