About Me

My photo
Taylorsville, Utah, United States
We got married December 15, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple. We don't have kids yet but we do have a sweet dog Bella and Roxie whom we love to play with. We love spending time with friends and family but most of all.....each other! :)

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Life continues on.








As previously stated....life continues on. Life is good at the Wrights. Liz continues her search for the perfect job (one that will pay for her RN school) and continues to dream about having a little girl! Brandon is working as an Assistant Manager at Biomat and is loving his job and the people he works with. Sadly Lizy has experienced the loss of her grandfather this week and will be traveling to southern California this weekend for the funeral. I have never met the man but I hear he is an American hero. He will be missed but he is in a better place. Sad times. On a better note, Riley, Reagan, Sosa and I drew out for doe pronghorn this fall down in the San Raphael Swell! That should be good times.






Here are some pictures from my grandpa's funeral that I wanted to share. Love you all


One of the things my grandpa requested at his funeral was a bag piper since we are of scottish heritage. Loved it by the way g-pa!


1 comment:

Olsen's said...

Sorry for your loss and safe travels.