About Me

My photo
Taylorsville, Utah, United States
We got married December 15, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple. We don't have kids yet but we do have a sweet dog Bella and Roxie whom we love to play with. We love spending time with friends and family but most of all.....each other! :)

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Deer Creek with the fam



So saturday July 19th, Brandon and I met my family at the lake for some fun to celebrate June and July birthdays since the majority of them have birthdays during those months. We brought our boat and Chelsea and James brought some sweet jet skiis and we all had a blast! Funny story though, the pictures above are of our camp. No, not the one where there are like 2 people, its the one with about 5 different families. The picture with 2 people on the beach was a very angry old lady and her family that said it was quote, "her beach, we were here first." So, us and 4 other families got to share a very "small" beach but got along great!



3 comments:

Olsen's said...

So fun! I love wave runners and playing in the water!

Brandon Wright said...

me too! It was a ton of fun! :)

Cyndi said...

Amber told me she had your blog listed...so I just had to check it out. You guys are so cute. Your family get together looks so fun. I also saw that Heather & Wes have a blog, but there weren't any post. Tell her to update it, she has three of the cutest kids around. Oops...I should probably tell you who I am: Cyndi (Garlock) Ordyna (from Thousand Oaks). I hope you don't mind me stacking your blog :)