
3 years ago today we were married in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a beautiful COLD day. The sun was out but it was probably only 25 degrees.....and that was in the sun. :) It has been a challenging but a well worth it 3 years and am looking forward to spending the rest of our lives getting to know each other even more.




4 comments:
Congrats you two - hopefully you have a romantic celebration! Oh and Lizy I missed you at the Christmas party.
congrats on 3 years girl! your wedding pics are gorgeous! hope you are doing well and enjoying this holiday season! : )
Happy Anniversary!! You look so much like Heather in your wedding pictures!! Gorgeous!!! Hope you both had a great day!!
Lizy you're so beautiful, I miss hanging out, I guess I'll have to see you when you come to visit Heather sometime!
Post a Comment