
Some good news going on in our lives right now is we finally got a house! No more, apartments, condos, etc. With months of looking, putting offers on homes, and having to wait because they happen to all be short sales, has finally paid off. Our date we will be able to move in is June 15th so hopefully by then we will get to have pictures up. I know Heavenly Father had a hand in helping us with this process and thank him for the patience and love he has given us. This will be out 6th, yes I said 6th move since we have been married the last 3 1/2 years. NO MORE MOVING after this for a while! :) And if we do it will be out of state......if I have anything to do with it. HA

4 comments:
i am SO happy for you girl! yay! we are still waiting...
That is so exciting!!! congrats! we are trying to get out of our cinder block!!!!
Thanks guys! We cant WAIT to move in! Jamie, you will get there! Being patient sucks when your waiting for something you have been wanting for so long but it's worth it! :) Hang in there!
Yeah! Congrats to the two of you! I saw Brandon at the softball game it was great to see him it's been a long time. I missed having you there but you were working hard - way to go. Well I expect an invite to help you guys move in I can't wait to see the place.
Post a Comment