About Me

My photo
Taylorsville, Utah, United States
We got married December 15, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple. We don't have kids yet but we do have a sweet dog Bella and Roxie whom we love to play with. We love spending time with friends and family but most of all.....each other! :)

Monday, June 1, 2009

Clyde Creek Camping Trip


So this last weekend some friends of ours and us decided to take our tent trailer out and have some fun camping. We had some problems at first by getting the trailer stuck but its not a camping trip without adventures right? :) Thanks Krista for getting this great picture of our car and trailer stuck. 
I got some cute pictures of our friends precious little girl Kennady taking Bella for a walk. She was just the right size and she loved it!

And we also went fishing at strawberry and ended up getting skunked but I captured this precious moment between Riley and his little girl for which I must say has him wrapped around his fingers TIGHT! I love it. And thanks for the fun and games Riley, Krista and Kennady.


No comments: