About Me

My photo
Taylorsville, Utah, United States
We got married December 15, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple. We don't have kids yet but we do have a sweet dog Bella and Roxie whom we love to play with. We love spending time with friends and family but most of all.....each other! :)

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yes, we are still alive :)

So, thought I should put SOMETHING on here since my aunt gave me crap for not putting much on lately. :) I needed a little boost anyway. Some GREAT news actually we got last thursday. Brandon got a promotion at work. He was an Assistant Manager for his company and now is a Manager and has his own center to run! We couldn't be more happy. Well, he will be happy as soon as he doesn't have to work 13 hour days. I appreciate all his hard work he does. In the mean time, we have been camping/hunting/boating and doing things you should do when it's nice outside anyway. Here are some photos of some of our adventures with some family. 
P.S. I have not forgotten about pictures of our house, I just have not had a chance to finish some projects so I will as soon as they are complete. :)

 





1 comment:

sherrie said...

Oh, GREAT!!! Now I have to give MYSELF crap for not checking your blog for a WEEK!!! But THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for some wonderful family pics! It's nice to see that you actually have been up to having plenty of fun this summer. And, it was really fun to talk to you the other day, thanks for taking all my crap ;)

(waiting patiently for pics of the house . . . really . . .)